- Antiperspirant RollOn against sweating above average in the armpits
- Use of SweatStop® Antiperspirant RollOns
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive RollOn
Antiperspirant RollOn against sweating above average in the armpits
SweatStop Aloe Vera Sensitive is to be recommended if you have sensitive skin and tend to sweat, even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 24 to 48 hour active protection. Aloe vera and other selected additives in the proper composition guarantees a mild and nurturing application.
- Areas of application: Underarms
Overview of advantages
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with (10,14€/30ml)
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 24 to 48 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Legend for pictograms
I sweat easily from hands or feet. Instant effect.
I sweat above average, noticeably more than others
I sweat profusely with little exertion. Bestseller
I sweat profusely without physical exertion
I sweat profusely from hands or feet
Product can be sprayed "upside down". For back or feet
Use of SweatStop® Antiperspirant RollOnsTo develop their sweating and odor blocking effect, SweatStop® antiperspirants have to be applied just before going to bed on clean and completely dry skin. In order that the solution can permeate and that the salts can close the pores, anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application needs to be avoided. The application needs to be repeated every 2-3 days. In the morning washing as usual and, if desired, applying a deodorant or a skin care lotion is possible. The effect will become evident after 1-3 applications. In rare cases it may take longer to unfold.
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Roll once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
How does a SweatStop® antiperspirant work against strong sweating?
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
- Note: For all customers with US delivery addresses only - due to FDA regulation = All antiperspirants are for underarm use only.
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
See 4 samples how the test is conducted:
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive RollOn
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
Properties of some of the ingredients of SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive
Aluminum salts are used in the textile and cosmetic industry, where amongst others they are deployed for the production of antiseptic agents or in antiperspirants against excessive sweating. Solutions containing aluminum salts are also offered to treat little inflammations in the throat area.
The medical virtues of Aloe vera has been known and been used for more than 5000 years now. The beneficial properties of the plant can be attributed to its high content of active agents.
Aloe vera disposes of following main properties:
- Regenerating and cultivating
- Immunizing properties
Decade-long research proved that the substance extracted from the leaves has manifold effects. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, germicidal, haemostatic, painkilling, antipruritic and has a wound healing and anti-ageing effect amongst others.
Aloe Vera contains a considerable percentage of water. It hydrates and conserves the humidity of the skin. Because the substance essentially constrains the activity of bacteria, healing processes are distinctly accelerated. Thus it is often used for the regeneration of tissue, against ulcers, burns and neurodermatitis.
It contains magnesium lactate, an itch inhibitor bringing in relief to insect bites, acne, sunburns and rashes. Moreover, the substance strengthens the immune system and enhances well-being.
As a result of all these properties, Aloe Vera is widely spread and used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes nowadays.
- Your Degree of Sweating?
- Without Perfume
- Purchase in Pharamcy AT
- Yes, with pharma central number: 4580589
- In the evening, before sleeping
- Purchase in Pharamcy DE
- Yes, with pharma central number: 12553069
- Application Area
- Product Type
- Dosage Form
- RollOn, Gel
- Subject Area
- Women & Men
- Purchase in Pharamcy CH
- Yes, with pharma central number: 6868099
- Refund Warranty
- Yes, when bought in this shop