- Galenia® Skin Care KERALISE Purifying Scrub
- Use of Galenia® Skin Care KERALISE Purifying Scrub
- Ingredients of Galenia® Skin Care KERALISE Purifying Scrub
- When to be recommended
Galenia® Skin Care KERALISE Purifying Scrub
Purifying cleansing gel with microgranules is suitable for daily usage of clogged and greasy skin inclined to acne. The dual exfoliating mechanism ensures a rapid smoothing effect, removing impurities and reducing dilated pores and irritations. Rich in moisturizing elements, this scrub provides long term protection after rinsing and contributes to rapid normalization of uncomfortable skin conditions.
This dense and creamy cleanser immediately gives a pleasant sensation of cleanliness and freshness. It does not cause dryness, but soothes uncomfortable sensations while removing impurities, promoting skin renewal and greatly delaying a shiny effect.
Use of Galenia® Skin Care KERALISE Purifying Scrub
- Wet face and apply a suitable amount of this product to the areas concerned.
- Massage delicately with circular movements for about a minute with both hands, concentrating on the areas with blemishes and avoiding contact with eyes.
- Rinse with warm water and dab with a soft cloth.
- Also suitable for use in the shower for cleansing larger areas, such as the chest, back or legs.
- Use once or twice a day before any medical treatment.
- As this product is very delicate, it can be used regularly over longer periods of time.
Ingredients of Galenia® Skin Care KERALISE Purifying Scrub
- Exfoliating, Keratolytic & Purifying - Azeloyl diglycinate, Beta hydroxyl acids, Polyethylene microgranules, Piroctone olamine
- Soothing - Bisabolol, Panthenol
- Delicate Surfactants - Glucoside, Glutamate
When to be recommendedThis cleansing gel is suitable for preparing the skin before specific treatments for acne, blackheads and embedded hairs. It is advised for the cleansing of extended and localized areas on face, neck, and entire body, for micro exfoliating of impure and seborrheic skin, and for very reactive, intolerant, and sensitive skin.
- Kauf in Apotheken AT
- Ja, mit Pharmazentralnummer: 4274527
- Kauf in Apotheken DE
- Ja, mit Pharmazentralnummer: 10836082
- Dermatologisch geprüft
- Akne, unreine & fettige Haut
- Damen & Herren
- Kauf in Apotheken CH
- Ja, mit Pharmacode: 6120343
- Geld zurück Garantie