How do I apply SweatStop® IXAL correctly?
Correct application of SweatStop® IXAL
How to Apply SweatStop® IXAL Against Heavy SweatingCorrectly applying the product is the key to success. Please read the instructions carefully:
Apply a thin layer to the cleansed dry skin:
- First 5 days: 3 times a day
- After 5 days or after improvement of the condition: Twice a day
- After 10 days or after further improvement: Once a day in the morning
- Exuding sweat immediately after application prevents the cream from being absorbed. Therefore, the product must always be applied to dry skin before sweating increases again. This must be taken into account, especially with very heavy sweating with running sweat. The frequency of use has to be adapted to this chronological order.
- Odour: In rare cases, the body odour diminishes only after a few days of use
- Do not use in combination with a preparation containing aluminium salt! First, stop using the antiperspirant, and start using SweatStop® IXAL (as described above) when sweat has returned.
Do not use in secreting and open wounds. Use only on undamaged skin.