SweatStop® IXAL for the Treatment of Permanent Heavy Sweating and Axillary HyperhidrosisSweatStop® IXAL Roll-on normalises excessive sweating to a natural minimum and combats sweat odor effectively. For use on permanent, severe axillary sweat and axillary hyperhidrosis. SweatStop® IXAL is particularly gentle on the skin, repairs and actively protects it. With the worldwide patented active ingredient F.A.G.®. Effectiveness confirmed.
SweatStop® IXAL Roll-on does not contain aluminium, but is based on an innovative formulation of the patented active ingredient F.A.G.® made of a specific mixture fatty acids. SweatStop® IXAL is novel in terms of its mode of action: it reduces excessive perspiration to a minimum natural level, and does so in a physiological manner, without blocking the pores of the sweat glands. SweatStop® IXAL also effectively combats body odor and prevents the proliferation of odor-causing bacteria.
Regular use of SweatStop® IXAL Roll-on also has a positive influence on the skin condition, because the active ingredient F.A.G.® restores the hydrolipidic film, which restores the skin’s protective function. The skin becomes softer because the lipids help the cell walls to perform their action in a physiological way. This makes SweatStop® IXAL particularly suitable for sensitive and permanent sweating affected skin.
Ideal for use after depilation of the armpits.
Features of SweatStop® IXAL Against Hyperhidrosis
- For her & him
- Area of application: armpits
- Slightly scented
- Medical device class 1
Range of Use of SweatStop® IXAL Against Excessive SweatingSweatStop® IXAL works on:
- axillary hyperhidrosis
- permanent heavy sweating under the arms without primary detectable reason
- after taking neurological medications
Benefits of SweatStop® IXAL
- Normalises permanent, excessive sweating without blocking the pores
- Effectiveness confirmed
- Based on the novel, worldwide patented active ingredient F.A.G.®
- 0% aluminium
- Can be used immediately after depilation and on sensitive skin
- Improves skin condition: Protects, nourishes and soothes the skin actively
- 30-day money-back guarantee
50 ml roll-on with leaflet in box
How does SweatStop® IXAL Counteract Hyperhidrosis?The effect is to control the inflammation at the glandular level by assisting the sympathetic nervous system to gradually reduce and the activity through modification of the reactive process back to physiological limits, without triggering the process of hyperhidrosis.
The principle behind SweatStop® IXAL is novel: It respects the biological skin ecosystem without any change, and supports this system to achieve the maximum physiological effect of transpiration, without blocking it. Sweating is thus physiologically reduced and controlled.
The effect of SweatStop® IXAL is achieved by the activity of F.A.G.®, a patented compound of plant-derived fatty acids with anti-inflammatory effect. This is already proven to be successful in various pathological conditions of the central and peripheral nervous system.
F.A.G.® is an innovative compound able to stimulate the inflammatory process in a physiological way. F.A.G.® as a stimulus does not activate other functional substances of undermine the body defense system. One of the specific actions of F.A.G.® is limiting the release of histamine and thus limit its co-stimulation of the sweat glands. Moreover, due to its specific activity it modulates the cells involved in the repair process and thus the release of further mediators that stimulate the autonomic nervous system. Even in people under stress, sweating is not increased.
The two antibacterial ingredients also included in the formula Farnesol and Caprylyl Glycol, are natural ethereal oils that prevent certain bacteria from causing maceration. This maceration changes the physiological state of the tissue, causing the bad smell. The goal of SweatStop® IXAL is therefore not to eliminate sweat, but rather, taking into account the physiology of the excretory system, to prevent sweating from becoming excessive, so that the system performs its function within normal physiological limits. Sweating is a vital function like breathing, eating or drinking, on an equal footing with all other physiological functions, which work together to maintain our health.
Reduced sweating also reduces and delays the onset of body odor. The skin condition is also improved, since the specific fatty acids contained in the patented active substance F.A.G.® contribute to supply the phospholipids in the cells in the membrane.
The efficacy of SweatStop® IXAL has been Confirmed by two Non-Interventional Studies
User Study I - User Survey
1. Did you sweat less?
2. Did you observe skin irritation?
3. Would you buy such an antiperspirant?
- Number of participants: 120
- Male / Female ratio: 109 women / 11 men
- Average age: 37,07
- Degree of sweating: Normal to heavy
- Daily use: 1,4 times on average
- Duration of usage: 3 months, April until August 2017
User Study II - Measurement of Sweat ReductionIn a second study, SweatStop® IXAL was specially formulated for the hands and feet and applied for 10 day by 30 participants. The sweat formation was determined by means of specially absorbent paper (only one hand or one foot were treated):
- Among the 20 participants who suffered from excessive hand perspiration, a reduction in sweat formation on the treated hand of 70%
- Among the 10 participants who suffered from excessive foot sweat, there was a reduction in perspiration on the treated foot of 65%*
* Publication in preparation by Again Life Italia Srl
How to Apply SweatStop® IXAL Against Heavy SweatingCorrectly applying the product is the key to success. Please read the instructions carefully:
Apply a thin layer to the cleansed dry skin:
- First 5 days: 3 times a day
- After 5 days or after improvement of the condition: Twice a day
- After 10 days or after further improvement: Once a day in the morning
- Exuding sweat immediately after application prevents the cream from being absorbed. Therefore, the product must always be applied to dry skin before sweating increases again. This must be taken into account, especially with very heavy sweating with running sweat. The frequency of use has to be adapted to this chronological order.•
- Odor: In rare cases, the body odor diminishes only after a few days of use
- Do not use in combination with a preparation containing aluminium salt! First, stop using the antiperspirant, and start using SweatStop® IXAL (as described above) when sweat has returned.
Do not use in secreting and open wounds. Use only on undamaged skin.