SweatStop® Medical Line IXAL Roll-on normalises excessive SweatingSweatStop®Medical Line IXAL Roll-on is recommended if you tend to sweat profusely with either constant sweating or outbreaks of perspiration, even without physical exertion. IXAL Roll-onnormalises excessive sweating and hyperhidrosis and fights odour efficiently. Moreover, it is gentle to the skin and actively protects it.IXAL contains no aluminium!
IXAL Antiperspirant Roll-on is based on a novel formulation with thepatented compound of specific Fatty Acids F.A.G.®. It is innovative in particular: itreduces excessive perspiration and normalises sweat secretion in a natural and physiological waywithout sealing the pores of the sweat glands. Reducing dampness both reduces and delays the formation of bacteria that cause odour.
Regular use of IXAL Antiperspirant Roll-on antiperspirant also has a positive effect on the condition of the skin. This is due to F.A.G.® that is able to restore the protective hydrolipidic film of the skin, which enables the skin to carry out its barrier function. The skin becomes softer because the lipids help to repair the damage to the cell membranes.
A consumer survey with 120 people showed that sweating was reduced in 81% of users, and the skin under the armpits of 93% of users was noticeably smoother after just 15 days.*
IXAL Antiperspirant Roll-on is very well tolerated by the skin and also suited for sensitive skin. IXAL can also be used after hair removal in the armpits.
- For men & women
- Area of application: Underarms
- Slightly perfumed
- Medical Device, class 1
- Normalises sweating also when excessive without sealing the pores
- Effectiveness proved, also against hyperhidrosis
- Contains F.A.G.®, a worldwide patented compound of Fatty Acids
- 0% aluminium
- No deodorant stains on clothes
- High skin tolerance, no burning or itching. Can also be used after hair removal in the armpits
- Improves the skin condition: protects, nourishes & softens the skin
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
50 ml roll-on with leaflet in box
1. Did you sweat less?
2. Did you observe skin irritation?
3. Would you buy such an antiperspirant?
- Participants: People going to the gym
- Degree of sweating: Normal to heavy
- Daily use: 1,4 times on average
- Duration of usage: 3 months, April until August 2017
- Number of participants: 120
- Male / Female ratio: 109 women / 11 men
- Average age: 37,07
All this is possible through a patented compound of specific Fatty Acids called F.A.G.®, which is able to gradually reduce the abnormal sweating biologically.
The skin condition is also improved because the specific Fatty Acids contained in the patented compound F.A.G.® help to repair the outer layer (membrane phospholipids) of cells.
With F.A.G.® (Fatty Acids Group) a major breakthrough in the research has succeeded in controlling the micro environment hyper activation. It is now possible to immediately modulate and re-balance this process (and therefore also excessive sweat secretion) in a physiological way.
Apply a thin layer to the cleansed dry skin:
- First 5 days: 3 times a day
- After 5 days or after improvement of the condition: Twice a day
- After 10 days or after further improvement: Once a day in the morning
- Application frequency: IXAL always needs to be applied before sweating increases again, to the cleansed dry skin. The frequency of applications needs to be adjusted accordingly.
- Odour formation: In rare cases, the body odor diminishes only after a few days of use.
- Combined use with a product containing aluminum salts is not recommended. Stop the use first and start using IXAL (as described above) only when perspiration has returned.
Do not use in secreting and open wounds. Use only on undamaged skin