NO HAIR CREW - Hair Removal Cream for the Genital Area
The Intimate Hair Removal Cream is our most gentle, yet effective option. This product is for you guys who want a solution that works on sensitive areas like your groin, balls and buttocks. It’s a fantastic hair removal option with no risk of cuts! On top, it lasts longer and gives less ingrown hairs compared to shaving. The intimate hair removal cream contains soothing ingredients and has a proven 24-hour hydration effect. Watch out: the time needed for the product to be effective is different depending on the body part. The thin hairs on your balls will need less time than the coarse hair on your groin. Experiment to find the right time for each body part.
- Premium hair removal cream for sensitive areas like groin, balls and buttocks
- Gentle but effective
- Provides longer smooth skin than conventional shaving
- Specially designed for thicker and denser men's hair
- Pain free, no risk of cuts, no itchy stubble
- Gentle on skin, contains soothing seaweed
- Dermatologically tested
- 3 minutes fast action
- 24 h hydration
Application Area of the Hair Removal Cream:
Why NO HAIR CREW for hair removal of the genital areaNothing wrong with a hairy guy. However, there are times when you want parts of your body to be hair free. It can be for sports, showing of a tattoo or to improve your love life. Or, maybe it’s just your own personal preference. We specialize on male hair removal and believe that no man should be held back by unwanted body hair.
It used to be that hair removal and male grooming was only for bodybuilders, cyclists, swimmers or male strippers. Not so anymore. Today, manscaping is here to stay with more and more men opting for smooth body skin. And more and more women prefer manscaped men.
All our products are specifically MADE FOR MEN. Male hair tends to be coarser than female hair. The roots are often stronger and deeper. For optimal results and usage experience always use products specifically developed for men!
Application of the intimate hair removal creamAlways follow the usage instruction and read the precautions. The skin should be clean and dry and without any irritation or traces of other products.
- Using the spatula spread a layer of cream over the skin, covering the hair completely.
- The time required for the cream to take effect depends on the type of skin and hair. Leave to act for 3 minutes, then test a small area by removing the cream with the spatula. If the hair does not come away easily, leave the product to act for a little longer and then test again. NEVER EXCEED 6 MINUTES IN TOTAL.
- When the hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula, rinse with plenty of warm water and gently dry the skin.