Galenia® Skin Care Anti-redness Cream is a concentrated formula with bioflavonoids, well-known for their excellent venotropic, draining and anti-reactive properties. This product rapidly improves the tone and the resistance of the facial capillaries improving and restoring physiological conditions and reducing temporary or permanent redness.
This cream is a synthesis of ceramides, cholesterol, phospholipids, amino acids and essential fatty acids (EFA). It rapidly normalizes the inter-corneocytecohesion on altered epidermis and strengthens the lipidiclayer. It also provides long-term protection from external physical agents.
The anti-reactive formulation makes this product suitable for irritated skinwhich is a common condition in diseases like couperose.
The UV screen (SPF 16) protects the delicate vessel structures and helps prevent skin coloring, blotching and damage caused from sun exposure.
vessel fragility, blemishes, permanent or transitory redness, skin coloring, photo ageing, dry skin, sensitive skin, reactive skin
Elasticity and restoring lipidic layer
Anti-reactive formula and anti-redness synergy
titanium dioxide, ethylexyl, methoxyicinnamate, ceramide 3, jojoba oil, cholesterol 0,2%, olive oil 1%, glycerin 6%, shea butter 6%, glycine 1%, vit. e 1%, panthenol 3%, a -bisabolol 0,5%, hydrol. enteromorpha compress 1%, escin, rutin 1%, hesperidin 1%, bioflavonoids, ruscus aculeatus root extract
Dermatologically tested, nickel tested, test on volunteers for the effectiveness of couperose problems
- Cleanse with a delicate, high tolerance product (Galenia® Skin Care Cleansing Cream) and apply a small quantity of this cream to the areas affected.
- Massage until completely absorbed.
- Use regularly once or twice a day until there is an improvement.
- Recommended for daily protection and prevention.
- Protection - UVA and UVB (SPF 16)
- Vein tone/Anti-redness synergy - Escin, Rutin, Hesperidin
- Anti-reactive - Glycine, Panthenol, Bisabolol
- Restoration - Jojoba oil, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol 0,2%, Glycerin 6%, Shea butter 6%
- Subject Area
- Rosacea & Facial Erythrosis
- Skin Care
- Dosage Form
- Creme / Balm