a-per© antiperspirant deodorant against underarm sweat!
Proven over years, used millionfold and now also beneficial. a-per© antiperspirant deodorant was specially designed against underarm sweat. It inhibits perspiration effectively. Without alcohol or fragrances and with skin caring Aloe Vera, it is specially compatible with the skin. Thanks to a-per©; you can finally gain back confidence and a quality of life. Wear what you like again! Underarm sweat is from now on a thing of the past!
The advantages of a-per©; antiperspirant deodorant at a glance
- Against underarm sweat
- Especially beneficial antiperspirant deodorant
- Content lasts for many months of application
- Particularly through the skin-care additives such as aloe vera
- Dermatologist tested: test results "very good"
- Without alcohol, without fragrances
- Does not leave any stains on clothing
Directions for use
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Roll once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
For all a-per©; antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
- Note: For all customers with US delivery addresses only - due to FDA regulation = All antiperspirants are for underarm use only.
a-per© stands out due to its chosen ingredients and skin caring supplememts such as Aloe Vera. The antiperspirant does neither contain perfume nor alcohol. Thus a gentle application is guaranteed.
a-per© contains following ingredients:
Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-6-Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid
- Subject Area
- Your Degree of sweating?
- Product Type
- Application Area
- Dosage Form
- RollOn, Gel